Aug 15, 2015

August Gossamer Blue Blog Hop

Happy weekend everyone,


It is time for a Gossamer Blue Blog Hop. Today, members of the Design Team are sharing some projects from the August Gallery to inspire you on different ways to use this month kits. I had tons of fun playing as well with this month digital cut files to create this page about my favorite ice-cream in the world. Seriously, it was THAT good. 

I went with a repetitive and very subtle design on the background. I added different pattern papers from the kits to the back of the cut out ice-creams. I placed some small embellishments clusters here and there with the same coordinated colors. Of course, for this bright and happy page I had to use the gorgeous alphabet included in one of the kits to make my tittle. 





I hope you have a wonderful weekend and do not forget to visit the rest of the amazing projects from this talented ladies:






















Olatz Garaiyurrebaso (you are here)






xoxo

Boo

3 comments: