Nov 10, 2015

Gossamer Blue November Reveal

Hello there!

I am back with a new Gossamer Blue Reveal today. Yaaay!! Last week was reveal day at Gossamer Blue. And, as always, I hope you have already checked their new kits because their are going fast and you don't want to miss these ones ;) 

Here you can find a layout and a little packaging I made with the November kits. You will be able to find a great variety of blue patterns through out the different embelishments, papers and cards this month. They are perfect to add a little twist to your projects. Be sure to stay tuned for my blog entry this month at Gossamer Blue to see how I combined I few of them. 

For the packaging, I tried to stick to a softer and more elegant palette. Just the perfect final-touch for a gift box. Don't you think?  Don't forget to check the projects from the rest of the Design Team at the Gossamer Blue gallery, right here. There is always so much inspiration over there!



xoxo
Olatz

No comments:

Post a Comment