Dec 6, 2015

Salvation Mountain mini album

Hello everyone!

Time to share another mini album before the year comes to the end. I know everyone now is totally focused on december daily and on documenting all those little amazing moments of these holidays but maybe you can find some inspiration from this one too.

This album features our favorite photos from the day we went to Salvation Mountain in California. It is such an inspiring and colorful place in the middle of the desert with the purpose of spreading just a message of love. I tried my best to translate my memories of that place into this mini album by using colorful papers and even hand painting the cover so you could easily know what this mini is all about. Hope you enjoy it!
















xoxo

Olatz

3 comments:

  1. Es un mini increíble guapa. Es que cada mini que publicas me gusta más que el anterior y mira que me gustan eh!!! Necesito esa colección en mi escritorio. Ahora. Dime cuál es porfissss. Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Just found your blog and we are travelling in a very short time to California and we have this place down to visit :) Yes I believe I will also have enough photos to do a mini as well :)

    ReplyDelete